ST. MARTIN DE PORRES CATHOLIC CHURCH
615 DUNN RD., HAZELWOOD, MO 63042 314-895-1100
SEE BELOW FOR GOOGLE MAP
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Welcome to the Parish of St. Martin de Porres. Located in the county of St. Louis, Missouri, our parish is an active community of Catholics, who participate in religious and social activities throughout the year. Through several organizations under the parish administration such as ACTS, Men’s Club, Respect Life, Youth Group, Music Ministry, Athletic Association, Crafts Club, the parishioners share a spiritual fellowship through which they move closer to the Almighty God. Having completed fifty years of our ministry as a Parish, we at St. Martin de Porres look forward to Synergize, Energize and Evangelize. Take a look at the organizations and keep in touch with us through our bulletins and regular updates. Stay connected, God Bless.
Sunday - 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
Weekdays - Monday through - Friday 8:00 AM
Holy Days - 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM
"Youth Music: Mass -1st Sunday of each month 10:30 AM
"Children's Liturgy" Mass every Sunday, except on the first Sunday of the month.
- Reconciliation - Saturdays at 3:15-4:00 or by appointment
* Mass will continue to be livestreamed.
* Dispensation of the obligation to attend Sunday Mass continues until further notice.
* Anyone over 60 years-old is encouraged to participate in Masses via live-stream only.
* We ask everyone to check their temperature and sanitize their hands prior to mass attendance.
* Anyone who has recently been ill or has been exposed to the coronavirus within the last 14 days cannot enter the church.
* Appropriate cleaning and sanitizing of the church will be conducted before and after each mass.
* Everyone attending mass is required to wear a mask or other facial covering.
* Numbers of attendees at mass in the church will be limited. Ushers will monitor attendance numbers and will notify parishioners if full capacity has been reached.
* Social distancing is required and all parishioners must stay at least six feet from people not living in their household. Pews and the center aisle will be properly marked.
* There will be no missals available; you are encouraged to bring your own for your own use during the celebration of Mass.
* Entrance and exit doors will be marked and propped open so handles and push bars will not have to be touched.
CELEBRATION OF MASS:
* There will be no sign of peace and no passing of collection baskets. There will be baskets placed on tables at the front of the church and gifts can be placed there during communion.
* Communicants will receive the Host in their hand only.
* Communion ministers will be masked and their hands will be sanitized before and after distribution of
* There will be a single line for Communion in the center aisle and there will be floor markings six feet apart.
* When approaching the Communion minister, the communicants will pull their masks or facial coverings below their chins in order to prepare to receive Communion. The communicants shall immediately replace their masks after consuming the Host.
* Family units should depart the church through the marked exit doors in an organized manner wearing masks and observing six feet of distance between other households.
* No bulletins will be handed out.
WESHARE ONLINE GIVING
Thank you for your continued support.
INTERESTED IN PSR? CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION, PAYMENT, AND CALENDAR INFORMATION OR CALL THE PARISH OFFICE.
NEW MINISTRY SCHEDULE
New ministry schedules are available in the back of church or by clicking HERE.
WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE CATHOLIC FAITH? QUESTIONS? PLEASE CALL 314-895-1100, EXT.7. OUR PASTOR FR. LIJO WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.
- Rev. Lijo Kallarackal, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. David Pacino, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Ed Beirne, Deacon
- Ms. Christie Alexander, Parish Office Manager
- Mrs. Marilyn Saunders, Sacramental Coordinator
- Mrs. Theresa Wright, C.R.E.
- Mr. Joe Hoffmann, Maintentance Supervisor
- Ms. Emily Will, Youth Minister
- Mr. James Stallings, Youth Minister
Monday through Friday.
2020 Car Raffle
Car Raffle tickets on sale NOW! Win a new 2020 Nissan Rogue!
$25 per ticket or 5 tickets for $100. Prices will go up in July so buy early.
Drawing will be on September 19, 2020.
Click HERE to purchase tickets.
Do you love to shop on Amazon? Now you can support St. Martin de Porres while you shop! Follow the link below and a percentage is donated back to our Parish! Happy Shopping
Click HERE for Amazon Smile!
ST. MARTIN DE PORRES ON FACEBOOK
St. Martin de Porres Mission Statement
Inspired by Saint Martin de Porres and the gospel values, our parish family seeks to provide for the spiritual needs of our diverse community through vibrant liturgies and ministries, thereby creating a supportive, loving, caring and accepting environment for all.
Daily Bible Verse
Readings for the week of May 24, 2020
- Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Eph 1:17-23 / Mt 28:16-20
- 7th Sunday of Easter: Acts 1:12-14 / Ps 27:1, 4, 7-8  / 1 Pt 4:13-16 / Jn 17:1-11a
- Monday: Acts 19:1-8 / Ps 68:2-3ab, 4-5acd, 6-7ab [33a] / Jn 16:29-33
- Tuesday: Acts 20:17-27 / Ps 68:10-11, 20-21 [33a] / Jn 17:1-11a
- Wednesday: Acts 20:28-38 / Ps 68:29-30, 33-35a, 35bc-36ab [33a] / Jn 17:11b-19
- Thursday: Acts 22:30; 23:6-11 / Ps 16:1-2a and 5, 7-8, 9-10, 11  / Jn 17:20-26
- Friday: Acts 25:13b-21 / Ps 103:1-2, 11-12, 19-20ab [19a] / Jn 21:15-19
- Saturday: Morning: Acts 28:16-20, 30-31 / Ps 11:4, 5 and 7 [cf. 7b] / Jn 21:20-25
- Next Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ps 33:10-11, 12-13, 14-15 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Dn 3:52, 53, 55, 56 [52b] or Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Ez 37:1-14 / Ps 107:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9  / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 [cf. 30] / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23